Finding the right person for a job can be daunting and time consuming. We can do this work for you. We are a license employment agency, we have the expertise and wealth of experiences. Contact us now.
In regards to recruitment, our certified employment agents will assist your company in finding the most suitable candidate that best meets your requirements. Furthermore, the SGC will coordinate the search with you throughout the entire selection process such as the publicizing the job, short listing of candidates, coordination and scheduling of interviews.
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (SINGAPORE REGIONAL OFFICE)
We are looking for a Management Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner for the Market Unit Asia Pacific team in Singapore. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Company Directors‘ daily work and communication. Key deliverables include:
Administrative Support Responsible for providing full secretarial support to the Company Directors with the following:
- Manage eCalendar including scheduling of appointments/meetings and coordinating with other administrative counterparts to align and sync regular meetings.
- Arrange business travels including reservation of flight tickets, hotels, transfers, visa applications as well as travel and expense claims.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Collect data and conduct research, prepare reports and coordinate all management projects.
- Compile all findings, utilize spreadsheets, database software and graphics for simple evaluation to assist different administrative projects
- Coordinate multiple hiring process phases inclusive of scheduling interviews, ad placement, submitting and maintaining needed pre-hire information within Asia Pacific.
- Provide a service that is in line with their work habits and preferences.
Operational Support Ensure all administrative operations in the Market Unit Asia Pacific (MU APAC) office run in a smooth manner:
- Act as the first point of contact on matters concerning administrative operations and procedures in the office.
- Oversee facilities planning and coordinate the supportive services for the office such as record keeping, mail distribution, attend to phone calls and enquiries and its maintenance.
- Support visitors from other subsidiaries with reservation of hotels and transfers in Singapore.
- Communicate with suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks within the MU APAC office that may be deemed necessary.
- Graduate degree will be preferred but is not a barrier for the right candidate.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in the administrative and operations function.
- Excellent written/oral communication.
- Well versed with using MS Office and related productivity tools like ‘Skype for Business’, ‘PowerPoint’, ‘Excel’, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to thrive in matrix environments and work effectively within virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with different levels of management and functional disciplines.
If you are self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful with initiatives, drive to deliver organized and meticulous work and looking to work in a multinational environment especially for a leading German subsidiary company with close proximity to a MRT station, we invite you to send in your CV (cover letter with a detailed resume) to us at recruitment(at)periasia.com
Please include your current and expected salary and your availability in your CV for us to conduct a more effective job matching. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Compass (HR) Asia Pte Ltd
44B Club Street
Tel.: (65) 6534 7765
Fax: (65) 6534 7769
1 Raffles Place #10-00
One Raffles Place Tower 1
T: +65-64110411 F: +65-62249473
Kienbaum/ FJK Consultants Pte Ltd
350 Orchard Road
#13-07 Shaw House
Tel.: (+65) 6435 2800
Fax: (+65) 6732 5952
Raffles (International) Executive Search Pte Ltd
Founder & CEO
25 International Business Park
#05-109A German Centre
Mobile: +65 9233 1731