SGC is Hiring - Apply Now
Para Legal/ Legal Executive Staff
The SGC is part of a network of 140 offices of the German bilateral Chambers of Industry and Commerce abroad in 92 countries. The SGC has managed to sustain its continuous growth with developing services to its members and clients. We have an international and dynamic team and we work on a variety of topics simultaneously.
We are currently looking for a Para Legal/ Legal Executive Staff. The position is full-time/part-time and will commence as soon as possible.
We are looking for a candidate with good sets of skills regarding legally binding documents such as contracts, legislation, tax related matters and other legal documents to support all departments of the SGC.
- Identifying the legality/validity of a contract
- Appreciating the advantages and disadvantages of a contract
- Understanding basic legal methods and processes in commercial law, HR, tax and others
- Drafting of contracts/ legal documents
- Legal research on topics relevant to the SGC
- Forward looking consulting of SGC on upcoming relevant changes in legislations
- 5-7 years related working experience
- Graduate of law or diploma in para legal course/legal executive studies
- Background in commercial law
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills • Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and resourceful with good administrative and organizational skills
- Semi-retired/ retired are welcome
We are a dynamic and driven organization that offers a competitive salary and a positive working environment. Interested candidates shall send a motivation letter pointing out the relevance of their work experience to this specific opening, their most recent CV and expected salary to: career(at)sgc.org.sg with the subject line “Legal Consultant” by 20 Feb 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Ritter Sport is Hiring - Apply Now
Office Administration Assistant
About the company Ritter
Sport is a leading chocolate manufacturer head quartered in Germany. It is a family owned business with offices internationally. “The RITTER SPORT brand stands for a modern, high-quality and innovative chocolate brand for a broad consumer group”.Ritter Sport is expanding word-wide and for its Singapore office, it is looking for an Office Administration Assistant, full time.
About the position
The staff will provide direct office, administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director and other duties, as assigned. The details of work include operations, book-keeping and accounting, report compilation, coordination among Singapore and Headquarter offices and manage general inquiries.
Administrative and Secretarial support
- Arrange travel schedules, liaise with corporate travel agent on air ticket and hotel bookings
- Schedule meetings and appointments (coordinate and organize internal & external meetings when needed, organize regional Asian meetings)
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mails, telephone calls (respond inquiries according to company guidelines)
- Managing external requests for sponsoring, promo material, etc.
- Assist in office set-up, develop and maintain a professional office filing system and replenishing office supplies
- Compile monthly sales report and rolling forecast
- Coordinate with customers within Asia-Pacific on business related matters Liaise with different agencies and concerned parties on office management, IT services
- Arrange company cheques and mailing
- Operate online banking system, prepare payments for approval
- Book-keeping for office expenses
- Maintain and file all accounting records according to auditing standard, make periodic audits on accounting record as necessary)
- Review monthly statements and bills for regular payouts
- Monitor office budgetary items and assist in preparation of annual budget
- Prepare monthly finance report to Head office in cooperation with local auditor
- Assist in sales and marketing related tasks
- Compile monthly in-market sales reports from Asia distributors
- Extract sales data from internal sales systems (Cubus, VIS, sales statistics) and when required to support Sales and Marketing team in their analysis
- Do random market visit and store merchandising checks in Singapore, Malaysia and other countries as required
- Compile competitive product overview with actual products (RSP, pack type, claims) with support from local distributors
- 3-5 years working experience in related position
- Any Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in office management course
- Basic knowledge on accounting and book-keeping skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Outgoing personality
- Result oriented and attention to details
Ritter Sport Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is a dynamic and driven company that offers a competitive salary and a positive working environment. Interested candidates shall send their Motivation Letter, most recent CV and supporting documents and Expected Salary to: career(at)sgc.org.sg with the subject line “Office Administration Assistant by 8 Feb 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.